Tuesday, July 12, 2011

4D Rebooted

The old Gazza4D is gone. I decided to reboot the blog and start from scratch. All those old political posts wont fit here anymore.

G4D 2.0 is now focused on life, entertainment and faith. One major new component will be me posting here about my journey towards working for Pixar, which is my dream job. You can see in this photoshopped image tot he right that I'm mad keen on the prospect of one day landing the gig and moving on over to Emeryville, California.


What to expect from the new Gazza4D:

  • The Pixar Journey - What I'm doing towards the goal of Pixar Employee
  • At the Movies - Film Reviews
  • Graphical Deviation: Photoshopped pictures and logo designs
  • InFaith - Musings about all things connected to my faith
  • Life - Work, Home, and anything else which does not fit the above criteria.
What NOT to expect from the new Gazza4D:

  • Politics
  • Bible thumping
  • nonsense
Out with the old, in with the new. If you have a blog and would like to be linked, then let me know. I've removed all my old links since most of them are now dead and/or broken blog sites. Welcome to the future, enjoy your stay. :)

No comments: